Friday, March 30, 2012

All About LBD Girls

Hey Everyone!
This is Kelsey and Sally the founders of LBD girls. LBD stands for Life Beauty and Design. Through these posts we will be talking about those three topics and more. 
Kelsey: I am a graphic designer who has a passion for beauty and design. I love trying out both new beauty and fashion trends and would love to share that passion with you. Oh and did I mention I am huge closeted nerd and movie buff, from Harry Potter to Hunger Games to the Walking Dead, I love them all.
Sally: I am a photographer, who is currently still in school, with a passion for beauty and art.  I'm not as adventurous as Kelsey, but I do try and am inspired by all upcoming trends.  I find myself to be a big art and history buff and hope to share my love with all of you!
We are going to be posting separately and together, and we are looking forward to getting to know all of you!

-xx 
Kelsey & Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment