Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Product Review: Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara




Hey Everyone! I recently did a tutorial on a summer date night look and I said how much I adore this mascara! Now I know I said that I don't usually rave about mascaras, but this one has changed my mind. Now let me tell you why.

Price: $6 at Walmart

Pros: For one the price is right where I like it, I don't like to spend a whole lot of money on mascara since I go through it rapidly. However the biggest pro for me has to what the formula and brush does to my lashes. It has one of the biggest brushes I have ever seen and this allows it to really lift the lashes and make them look naturally really long and full.

Cons: I honestly can't say I have one... I'm too in love with this product.

Final Verdict: If you haven't tried this and are in need of a new mascara go out and pick this one up. It is the best mascara I have ever tried and I have so many compliments on my eyes when I am literally only wearing mascara! It's amazing.

Have you given this product a try? Let me know in the comments.

-xx
Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment