Saturday, April 21, 2012

Garnier BB Cream


So I have recently jumped on the bandwagon of this latest trend which has been popular in East Asia for years now, the BB Cream (or beauty balm cream). I haven't been using any heavy foundations lately, mostly a tinted moisturizer and I figured I'd give this a go!

I will give you a brief description of what Garnier likes to advertise for their BB Cream. They claim it is the miracle skin perfecter with 5 benefits. "It corrects, brightens, evens, is a UV protector and hydrates." I got the shade Light/Medium and it retails for about $18 at Walmart.

My first impression of the cream was it had a pleasant smell. I can't describe it too much but it does slightly remind me on a floral soap scent, but it isn't too strong and disperses fairly quickly. Straight from the tube it looks too dark, which made me slightly worried that it wouldn't match my skin since I am quite fair but once blended into the face it matches perfectly.

I have recently figured out that my skin type is more normal to dry and I find that this helps a lot. It makes you look really fresh, and I have often had people tell me I look flawless when I am wearing it. I have noticed that lately my skin has also looked brighter from using it and it doesn't clog my pores, which is a huge bonus for me.

All in all I would suggest giving it a shot! I absolutely love it and it has made a nice home in my daily makeup routine.

What are your thoughts on BB Creams? Leave me a comment.
-xx
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment