Monday, April 30, 2012

Product Review - Benefit They're Real Mascara




I have had this product for a while and I didn't want to review it until I had used it for a good length of time. It was one of those things that I really wanted to test before I gave an opinion. Now that I have officially used it up I decided to give you guys a review.

Price:  $28 (Canadian) at Sephora

Pros: I really love the brush, because it has the bristles on the end it really reaches all of my lashes and makes application on the bottom lashes a breeze. The formula does give your lashes a boost and makes them stand out.

Cons: It is a little pricey and I personally find that it doesn't do any better of job than a drugstore mascara.

Final Verdict: I did like the mascara, but I naturally have long lashes and once I curl them I don't notice much of a difference when it comes to mascara. It does give them volume and does do what it claims so if you have difficulty with your lashes not being long or voluminous it's perfect. I personally will go back to buying drugstore mascara's and saving a few bucks.

Have you given this mascara a try? Tell us about it on our Facebook or Twitter. 
-xx
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment