Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekly Tip - Cork Board



Hi everyone!  I’ve decided to start doing a weekly tip post, each week Kelsey or I will let you guys in on little tips, wether they be about Life, Beauty, or Design. If you have any requests be sure to tweet us here

For our first weekly tip, I’ll be talking about how to give your cork board new life, for a great price!  I don’t know about any of you, but I really hate just having a plain cork board, so I took it upon myself to give it a new life but covering it with some fabric.  I went to my local fabric shop and picked up some fabric with a pattern I liked, and cut the fabric to just slightly larger than the cork and folded over the ends and glued them down with a glue gun.  I then glued the fabric directly onto the cork to finish it off!   And there you have it, a new cork board without having to spend very much time or money!! 
Has anyone else done this? If you have we’d love to see your photos! 
-xx Sally 


No comments:

Post a Comment