Sunday, April 29, 2012

Product Review : Biore Pore Strips


The other day while watching Anna Saccone's Question and Answer Video (which you can watch here), she mentioned the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips for a black head cure.  I used to use these all the time when I was in high school and for some reason stopped using them.  However after watching the video I decided to try them again.  And I have to say I was not disappointed at all.  They work amazing and aren't that expensive!  So I thought I would do a quick product review on them for all of you.

Product : Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Price :  $8.50 (Canadian) for 8 strips

How to Use :  Simply wash your face and then wet your nose area (important so that the strip will stick to your nose).  Peal the strip from the backing and place on your nose.  Wait for 10 - 15 minutes before removing!

Good : The strips are a fairly good price and work very well!  Also they are simple to use.

Not So Good : My only complaint would the wait time (because I'm not a very patient person) I would like to see the strips work in about 5 minutes, but that is really my only complaint.

Would I buy it again? : Yes I would buy it again and recommend them to anyone!

I hope this quick review has helped you guys.  If you'd like to see us review any products in particular or have any questions you contact us on Twitter, Facebook, or Formspring. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the lovely weather.
-xx Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment