Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Graduated !

 

Hey Everyone! So today I graduated officially from Graphic Design and I wanted to share a few photos with you. It was an amazing day and I even got to share the day with one of my best friends Jess. Of course Sally came to celebrate with us as well.

I cannot explain how happy I feel and how proud I feel knowing the accomplishment I just achieved. I hope that one day all of you can experience a sense of pride. And we should feel proud of ourselves daily. Each and every day look back and say to yourself I am proud of myself because of (insert why here). You should all be proud of what you have done :)

My lovely dress was from Suzy Shier for only $40 and I loved it's vintage feel. So it order to keep that style I kept my hair in a almost flapper-esque style. I wore a pair of light turquoise flats to add a pop of colour. I purchased these at Spring for around $30.

Please share with me something that you are proud of.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

-xx
Kelsey

2 comments: