Sunday, June 17, 2012

June Glymm Box!

The other day I received my June Glymm Box, and I have to say I'm a lot more happy with it than my BeautyBox5 one (you can read my review of it here).  For those of you who don't know what Glymm is, it's a beauty box based in Canada (specifically in Montreal) and retails for $12.  You can visit their website here.  For your box you fill out a beauty profile for your specific needs which is really great.  Each month includes 4 - 6 deluxe samples (and sometimes full versions).  They also include a card saying where you can get all the information (prices for full size, what's in the products, how to use them, how many uses you'll get out of each sample and ordering) on their website, which I've used to put the price points below! *All prices are in Canadian Dollars


Glymm Makeup Bag - This is what all of my products came in!  I thought it was a really cool way of presenting your products in something you can use later on.  This bag retails for $12.

Vitamin and Sea Perfect Skin Solution - This small sample size can be used up to 5 times and is supposed to help keep your skin looking vibrant.  This product full size (45mL) is $68.

La Fresh Nail Polish Remover - They've included two wipes which are good for two uses.  For the full size (18 wipes) it costs $10.

Harmony Duo Lipstick - It's a tube with lipstick on one end and lip butter on the other, and is supposed to have long lasting colour.  This was a full size product, which retails for $20.

CB's Smoothing Marine Cream - The sample is good for 10 - 15 uses and gently cleanses your face.  The full size of this product of 50 mL is $115.

ItlsDream Fragrance - The sample is good for 35 sprays and is supposed to have a fruity-floral-woody combination.  The retail price for 60mL is $54.

Price of the Box : $12
Value of the Box : $32 +

I've also filmed a video on this box which you can view here.  I'm currently looking forward to getting my next box in July and can't wait to see what they've included! What beauty box service is your favourite?
-xx Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment