Thursday, June 21, 2012

Product Review : Tree Hut Shea Body Butter


In my recent BeautyBox5 Box (you can read my review here, and visit their website here) I received this sample of Shea Body Butter by Tree Hut.  I have to say, I think of love it more than my Coca  and Shea Body Lotion (see my review here).   It's perfect to use on your legs, hands and feet!

Pros : Nourishes your skins and leaves glowing and soft.  It also sinks into your skin within a few minutes letting you go about your busy day.

Cons : It is a bit sticky, so you will have to let it sink in for a few minutes before putting clothes on.  

Overall I really like this body butter and am considering ordering a large tub of it! If you'd like more information on this product, or Tree Hut in general, you can visit their website
-xx Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment