Monday, August 20, 2012

My First eBay Purchase


Hey Everyone! So I have never purchased anything off of eBay before, and I was a little nervous to do so, but now I am obsessed. I purchased this rose gold ring for about $13 and it is made of genuine rose gold and crystal. It is absolutely stunning and I am extremely happy with it. It did however take about 20 days to ship, but the seller discounted the ring for me because it took such a long time to ship. I cannot even express how many compliments I have gotten because of this ring.

For security reasons I used pay pal and it all worked out. Now I may become addicted to online shopping with eBay. I'm a little late on this band wagon.

What amazing things have you bought on eBay? Leave me a comment below!

-xx
Kelsey

4 comments:

  1. I have never bought anything on Ebay, but I do browse sometimes. That ring is absolutley stunning! And such a good deal, too. I need to start checking out Ebay more often :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was very happy I found it! I need to start looking for more treasures soon! :)

      -xx
      Kelsey

      Delete