Thursday, August 2, 2012

OOTD: Lace Me Up


I really want to begin to do more OOTD, however I have been working through out the day and by the time I get home it is very hard to get styled set up and photographed so I pieced together a little outfit that I would wear.

I am a huge fan of lace shorts, however the ones I have are a little too short, if you catch my drift so I simply wear them with a pair of fairly opaque tights, I really wanted to elongate the leg in this outfit so I paired it with a pair of high heels in the same black to create a seamless line. Now since my clothing was very neutral I spiced it up with some orange accessories.

Here is every item and how much it costs, all prices are in Canadian dollars:

Jumper: Rag and Bone Sandra Pullover $350
Lace Shorts: River Island Cream Crochet Lace Shorts $23
Tights: Primark Black Opaque Tights $4
Shoes: Liberty Black Suede Platform Shoe Boots $60
Bag: Mode Minimalistic Bag $80
Sunglasses: The Row Leather Wrapped Sunglasses $445
Earrings: Gold Pyramid Diamond Earrings $95
Rings: Belle Noelle Diamond Shaped Ring $35

How do you wear lace shorts? Let me know in the comments!
-xx
Kelsey

2 comments: