Monday, August 27, 2012

Nail Polish Collection


Hey Everyone! I decided for todays post I would do a nail polish collection. I have been wanting to share this with you all for a while and I figured there was no better time than right now! I hope you enjoy! I tried to categorize them so it's easier to read and follow :)


China Glaze: Peachy Keen (868), Ruby Pumps (182) and Dorothy Who? (857).


Essie: Sexy Divide, Turquoise & Caicos, Good to Go and Grow Faster.


Joe Fresh: Neon Pink, Onyx, Brick and Sun Kissed.


Joe Fresh: Mist, Butter, Seashell, Ballet Slipper and Lilac.


Sally Hansen: Green with Envy (110), The Real Teal (480), Grey Area (330) and Rockstar Pink (140).


Sally Hansen: Sorbet (80), Sea (07) and Polar Purple (902).


Sally Hansen: Coral Pink, Nonstop Nude, Dry-Kwik and Complete Care.


CoverGirl Disco Dazzle (405), Wet n Wild Everybody Loves Redmond (221C), Avon Pink Fantasie and L.A. Colors.


Zoya Arizona, Borghese Chroma and Models Own Beach Party.


I hope you enjoyed my ever growing nail polish collection. I'm sorry I can't remember a lot of the prices since some are a little older or were given to me by my mother. But if you want a general price range for some I can give that to you or at least try my best.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
-xx
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment