Monday, August 13, 2012

Where I've Been

Hey Everyone!

This isn't going to be a really exciting post, I just want to let you all know where I have been. I recently discovered I had a gluten intolerance and because of that I need to be tested for Celiac Disease. Celiac Disease is a condition that damages the lining of the small intestine and prevents it from absorbing parts of food that are important for staying healthy. The damage is due to a reaction to eating gluten, which is found in wheat, barley, rye, and possibly oats. Now in order to test this you have to be on a gluten-rich diet, which means I have to eat the thing that makes me ill.

Now enough of the sob story, I haven't been feeling well lately and I haven't had much energy, however I will be back in full force in a week! 

I am planning on doing some gluten-free cooking ideas as well, so let me know if you'd be interested! 

-xx
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment