Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Product Review: Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful


Hello Everyone! So because life is a bit of a mess at the moment I am doing a product review for all you lovely folk. I bought this product back in June and have been using it daily since then, so I figured that gave it a chance I can give it a fair review.

Cost: £16 at Boots ($24.90 Canadian)

Pros: The serum is extremely moisturizing which I love because my face is very dry. I have noticed a improvement in my colouring as well. I bought this product specifically because I read that it helped with skin discolouration, without paying the hefty price tag of most other brands. So that it really has done for me, in this time it has also dramatically improved my dark circles. So in the colour department it works flawlessly.

Cons: However, I do not have wrinkles really, but I do have a slight crease that I developed really young by the sides of my eyes, and this hasn't really helped with that. No change to report, so I can't say for sure but I don't think it is the best answer to wrinkles.

Final Verdict: I loved the product, however I don't think I'll be purchasing it again because Shoppers carries it for $30. It has done wonders to my colouring and I thank it for that, but this may be it for the two of us.

Hope this has helped you with your anti-aging search. Have you ever given Make Yourself Youthful a try? Let me know in the comments!

-xx
Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment