Monday, August 6, 2012

Product Review: Soap & Glory Glow Job



Hello Everyone! Life may of been getting crazy and I forgot to post on Saturday! Oops! As Sally mentioned we are now going to be posting Monday to Fridays, which will help when life gets a little more hectic.

Now into the product review. I purchased this while I was in England this past June and I have been giving it a little bit of a go before writing a review. So lets get started.

Cost: £9 ($14 Canadian) at Boots

Pros: A little goes a long way with this product. I have been using it for a bit and it really does give you that healthy summer glow, which will be perfect to use in the winter when everything seems to tone down that little extra bit. I also love the name, this company has the best sense of humour and I think that really helps their brand to stand out.

Cons: It has little bronze beads in it, which can be impossible to break and then when they do they leave a streak across your face, which is easily blend-able but a wee bit inconvenient. That and the fact that Shoppers carries it for $24, $10 more than what it is in England. So this is a shame.

Final Verdict: Now although I love this product and it gives me a lovely little glow I don't think I will be re-buying unless I can get someone to bring me it from England. I am not a fan of paying $25 for a moisturizer, call me cheap but I cant justify it to myself.

Have you used Soap & Glory Glow Job? How'd you like it? Let me know in the comments!

-xx
Kelsey





2 comments:

  1. Hi LBD! I'm from the Beautylish forum. I'm following you now. Here is my link to follow me back http://onlectus.blogspot.com

    L:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there :) thanks for following!

      -xx
      Kelsey

      Delete